Thursday, April 8, 2010

Release

WHITE TEEFE LOGO 01 blk bkgrnd-1.jpg Spray Tanning Release

~I release and discharge White Teefe Spray Tan from all manners of actions, judgments, sums of money and demands whatsoever in law, in regards to Airbrush tanning.

~I have been advised that the wear of spray tanning depends upon my skin's age, texture and absorbency ability and the after care that is given. I release responsibility of White Teefe Spray Tan should there be any immediate fading or loss of the airbrush design by signing this release form.
~I affirm that I have been advised of the airbrush procedures and that the products being used are FDA approved and give my permission to proceed with the airbrush application.
~I also release White Teefe Spray Tan and their employees from any responsibility in the event I may not like the procedure. I will discuss the situation if I am not completely satisfied the director of the facility and allow them to make arrangements for my satisfaction.
~I am not allergic to any dyes, inks and cosmetics to my knowledge, except for the following______________________________.
~I have been advised that I should not shower for at least 6 hours after the procedure, been told not to use harsh soaps or exfoliate when showering or bathing after this application and should lotion daily to extend the tan.

Exfoliating should be done prior to tan!

~I affirm that I am in good health.

Name:___________________________________

Address:_________________________________


Birthdate:________________________________

Email:___________________________________


Phone:___________________________________

Date:_____________________________________

Signed:___________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment